DroidExplorer cant reboot the phone...but can't explore the files

Feb 21, 2010 at 6:02 AM
Edited Feb 21, 2010 at 3:07 PM

Hi!  Just found this program, and decided to give it a try since I am completely and totally unable to get this damned adb to work.  I must have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers about 50 times without any exaggeration or any luck to use adb through a command prompt.

Here's where things get nuts.  Droid Explorer installs and sets itself all up, finds my device, and is able to load all of the folders and files.  However, the instant I try to go in to anything on my phone, it says "Droid Explorer cannot find <whatever filename you want here>.  Check the spelling and try again."  And just in case that wasn't nuts enough, even though I can't explore or pull or push any files to or from my phone, just for shiggles, I tried to reboot the phone using Droid Explorer...and it did!  It rebooted right in front of me without having to touch the phone. 

I'm at my absolute wits end here.  I don't know what else to do just to get this damned adb working.   I must have been at it for 4 hours now.  Again, not exaggerating.  Please, someone...ANYone...help me!!!!

Edit:  Weird.  After posting this and going to bed, it somehow made itself work.  And it is a joy to use.  Massive props to the developers.