BART Manager License not found

Jul 28, 2010 at 10:33 AM
Hello, I purchased the licensed from the market, but get the dialog box still that the license is not found. Here is what the Debugger says: Droid Explorer Debug Console [CommandRunner] adb.exe -s 040373C20E00D012 pull "/data/app/com.droidexplorer.bart.apk" "C:\Users\Merge5\AppData\Local\Temp\DroidExplorer\com.droidexplorer.bart.apk" [PluginHelper] Unable to create signature for /data/app/com.droidexplorer.bart.apk - System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to create signature for /data/app/com.droidexplorer.bart.apk at DroidExplorer.Core.Plugins.PluginHelper.GetPaidPluginApkSignatureString device, String apk in f:\Projects\DroidExplorer\trunk\DroidExplorer\DroidExplorer.Core\Plugins\PluginHelper.cs:line 41 [Bart] Unable to located plugin in default location, checking sd-ext [CommandRunner] adb.exe -s 040373C20E00D012 pull "/sd-ext/app/com.droidexplorer.bart.apk" "C:\Users\Merge5\AppData\Local\Temp\DroidExplorer\com.droidexplorer.bart.apk" [PluginHelper] Unable to create signature for /sd-ext/app/com.droidexplorer.bart.apk - System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to create signature for /sd-ext/app/com.droidexplorer.bart.apk at DroidExplorer.Core.Plugins.PluginHelper.GetPaidPluginApkSignatureString device, String apk in f:\Projects\DroidExplorer\trunk\DroidExplorer\DroidExplorer.Core\Plugins\PluginHelper.cs:line 41 [Bart] Unable to create signature for /sd-ext/app/com.droidexplorer.bart.apk Appreciate the help!
Coordinator
Jul 28, 2010 at 11:23 AM

What rom are you running? Do you use apps2sd?

The way it is working in version 0.8.7.0 is it looks in the app directories, but right now, only in /data/app/ & /sd-ext/app/ for the license file. if you are using a rom that puts them somewhere else, i will set up another location for it to check.

Jul 28, 2010 at 11:35 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. Really like what you are doing with Droid Explorer.

I'm running Cyanogen ROM 6.0 RC1 with Apps2SD

Thanks!

camalot <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

>From: camalot
>
>What rom are you running? Do you use apps2sd?The way it is working in version 0.8.7.0 is it looks in the app directories, but right now, only in /data/app/ & /sd-ext/app/ for the license file. if you are using a rom that puts them somewhere else, i will set up another location for it to check.
>
>
Coordinator
Aug 1, 2010 at 5:34 AM

When you say apps2sd, do you mean the stock "froyo" apps2sd or are you using the script that moves them to an ext partition? if your using "froyo", can you move it to the device, and does it find it then?

Aug 14, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Hey Camelot. Totally missed your reply. Sorry for the delayed response. I am using stock FROYO apps2sd and have moved plug-in from sd to phone with no luck.

Thanks

Apr 1, 2011 at 8:37 PM

In case anyone is still having problems with this issue i found i had to rename the app from com.droidexplorer.bart-1.apk to com.droidexplorer.bart.apk.  I have no idea why me device renames apps by appending a "-1" on the end but by doing this i was able to resolve the issue

Coordinator
Apr 20, 2011 at 3:49 AM

i am putting this fix in to the next release so it will check for the "-1" as well. eventually, when madb is merged in, there should be even better support for "finding" the license, no matter where it is. but for now, hackery...