0 Devices found

Nov 16, 2010 at 2:19 AM

Hello, trying to use your program, however I am having a hell of a time getting it to recognize my phone. I'm using a Windows 7 x64 box, Motorola Droid, I have busybox installed, my drivers are all up to date, .NET 4.0 framework, USB Debugging ticked. Is there anything else I have overlooked?

Coordinator
Dec 16, 2010 at 11:53 AM

If you installed the drivers with droid explorer, it most likely "replaced"  the usb drivers for your device. The drivers that come with droid explorer do not support the motorola droid. You will need to remove the drivers and revert to the motorola drivers.

Dec 16, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Wow I had forgotten about this haha. Well that definitely fixed my problem. I never thought that Droid explorer would not come preinstalled with drivers for the Droid ;) Thank you so much for the response I had uninstalled Droid explorer because I could not get it working but it is definitely all set now. For future reference these are the drivers I used if you wanted to link them to somebody who was having the same problem: http://developer.motorola.com/docstools/USB_Drivers/

Dec 21, 2010 at 2:57 PM

sdasdasdf