0 Devices Found

Mar 8, 2011 at 9:38 PM

used this on windows xp all the time. now i finally took the plunge to windows 7 x64 and getting 0 devices found. i have usb debugging enabled and have the motorola 4.9 drivers installed.

i have a motorola droid, running 2.3.3 Cyanogen Nightly 14

Mar 29, 2011 at 1:03 AM

For what it's worth  - I thought I'd found exactly what I was looking for.

0 devices found Win7x64 - HTC Wildfire 2.33

shame :(

Mar 31, 2011 at 12:46 AM

yes and of course no help

Coordinator
Apr 19, 2011 at 3:48 PM

If you installed the drivers that come with DE (which will be removed in the future, since there are too many devices that dont use these drivers) you will need to remove the drivers and re-setup your correct drivers

Apr 19, 2011 at 7:45 PM
camalot wrote:

If you installed the drivers that come with DE (which will be removed in the future, since there are too many devices that dont use these drivers) you will need to remove the drivers and re-setup your correct drivers

well thanks for the help. cant believe it was as easy as removing the drivers de installs. i just clicked next last time and installed mine over the top. unchecked the drivers on de intall...installed motorolas.......and :)

Apr 19, 2011 at 10:21 PM

For Win7 x64:
Note: Win7 x64 will use default Android ADB Device driver that doesnt work with Droid Explorer (or SuperOneClick or other tools for that matter).  To get around it:

• Install: Motorola_End_User_Driver_Installation_5.0.0_64bit.msi
    • Can download from: http://developer.motorola.com/docstools/USB_Drivers/Handset_USB_Driver_64/
  • Connect your phone with USB debugging on.
  • You want to manually select driver - go to manage devices, update driver.
  • Select driver at location: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motorola Shared\Mobile Drivers\Drivers\motoandroid.inf
  • Select the "Mot Composite ADB Interface" driver.