All China andriod pads or mobiles are not detectiong

Jun 1, 2013 at 5:40 PM
i have tested 3 to 4 china android pads and 2 mobiles but driod explorer is not able to detect them
usb debugging is enabled and all drivers are installed successfully
Jun 8, 2013 at 1:54 AM
I feel your pain, it's Android hell and not sure what to do about it, I have had hit and miss success with Droid Explorer but Android (Google) keeps changing the specs and hardware support (or no support) and so what is the answer???

I really hate that Google pulled direct hardware support for Ext SDHC cards, the answer to that is phones that do NOT allow External SDHC cards support like the HTC One, and one other new phone, can't remember right now, that only allow internal RAM (FLASH) since Google pulled support for it. All apps will dump into /sdcard and it really sucks, forces you to use their "Cloud" drives too for larger media, it's all about the CASH FLOW!!!!!

Android Hell!

-upcaman
Jun 8, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Edited Jun 8, 2013 at 2:08 AM
I know, ranting..... but the HTC One has no SD card slot, AND no user swappable battery!!!! Can you believe that!!!! My HTC EVO 3D came with I think 4GB SDHC card, I upgraded to a 16GB card and now I can't move apps onto it!!!!

That is a major malfunction!!!

You have to have at least TWO batteries and be able to swap them! The phone will be no good as soon as the battery dies and you have to toss the phone rather than get a new battery!!! MALFUNCTION!!!!

I have had my HTC EVO 3D for nearly 2 1/2 years and I have had to get a new battery even using good battery hygiene and all, the phone is still a great phone, why throw it away because the battery died???? You need to be able to upgrade internal memory too, if I didn't have an SDHC slot I would be stuck with only 4GB ext RAM and the measly small amount of internal RAM. It's about long term CASH FLOW !!!!!!!!!

-upcaman
Jun 20, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Hauwei "U8150" mobile can't be detected. :(