adb conflicts cmd terminal

Nov 23, 2009 at 9:58 AM

since I installed the explorer I must say I love it .. but if I want to use adb from the cmd line console it twitches and cant remount bjut keeps trying ......yakka yakka .. what I was wondering .. is it posssable to have the droid explorer installed without breaking my  other adb intrface options.. I want it all  lol... and dont get wrong.. i love the work you have done .. im way impressed. but i coulnd get other adb interface options to function.. even after  uninstalling the explorer  had to do sys restore.  im back  to a point pelidtwh unstall..   but um bumed uot s .. any adice?

Coordinator
Dec 9, 2009 at 11:17 AM

The only reason you would have any issues running another adb is if you have a different version of adb. Droid Explorer runs the "latest" sdk tools, at the time of this post, 0.8.1.0 is android-2.0 platform-r1 and sdk-tools-r3. The next release will actually have the newer version of these since they have been released.

Adb does not like to "launch" if there is another adb running that is a different version.