Cannot Find BART License

Jan 1, 2010 at 9:48 PM

I have just purchased the BART license from the market but when i try to use the BART manager it tells me it cannot find the license.
I have tried to use it during normal phone operation as well as from Recovery mode.

I am using Wesgarners latest build Y.R1 with recovery RA-dream-v1.5.2

Coordinator
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:00 AM

Sorry for the delay, been busy with the family for the new year.

What device are you using? can you open the debug console and copy the output when you try to launch the bart manager?

Jan 4, 2010 at 8:28 AM
No probs Camalot,
Hope you had a good new years.

Sorry i forgot to mention im using a HTC G1/Dream.
I opened up LogCat console but when i click on BART manager, nothing actually appears. IT just stays on the last line on the console

Bit of a shameless plug but i love DroidExplorer

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 12:00 PM, camalot <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Sorry for the delay, been busy with the family for the new year.

What device are you using? can you open the debug console and copy the output when you try to launch the bart manager?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (de@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email de@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
Jan 4, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Sorry, i should have been more clear, not logcat, in droid explorer tool bar there is the "bug", that opens the debug console. Can you open that, then launch the bart manager, then copy the contents of that debug console. Thank you

I am also going to update the license for the next release, because as of right now, it looks like it does not work with cupcake or older, and actually, some are reporting that they dont even see it in the market.