Fixed the issue with 0.8.0.0 crashing during install
downloads require internet access when installing. The Standalone-setup
files do not require internet access but are much larger downloads.
- added the r2 windows usb drivers, which add support for droid and other devices
- added new checks for the drivers. Checks for dream/magic/sholes - these are the devices that google defines in the .inf file.
- images moved to external resources library
- changed the installer images to be more "custom"
- removed need for droid explorer to require "run as administrator" - Yay!
- the bootstrapper now handles starting the service. This makes sure the sdk is setup before it starts.
- bootstrapper is self contained, the msi is an embedded resource and all referenced assemblies are ILMerged
- repository file is hosed on the droid explorer google code site, it is based on the same one that google uses for the android sdk setup
- the tools are also hosted on the google code site, this is so the download size is smaller, since all unused bits are removed.
- A fully standalone version of install is also available. No need for internet access to install.
- boot strapper support uninstall - setup.exe /uninstall
- removed reference to the "common.shared" assembly.
- added a properites dialog for folders/files
- properties dialog shows security settings as well.
- fixed icons in context menu for new folder/file
Because of the dependency of the sdk tools and registry settings now done by the installer, the binaries only version is not feasible.