Droid Explorer 0.8.8.2 Beta
Other Available Downloads
- New Device selection dialog
- all assemblies are now signed again
- fixed the "runner" so apk's can now be installed from the machine (along with the other plugins)
- when upgrading, and using an existing SDK, the value will now be pulled from the registry, if it exists.
- fixed bug in uninstall that would remove the sdk, even if you used an existing sdk
- removed anda.pk plugin since the site is dead.
- added a link in the bootstrapper (installer) to download the sdk.
- refactored some strings to the external resources files in the bootstrapper (installer)
- changed the reboot commands to use the adb commands, not the shell commands
- fixed rm command to now use busybox as it was passing args that are not supported on the "stock" rm command.
- added the sph-p100 device icon
very very good!
on Oct 24, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Wow, I have been away for several months, still using 0.8.7.2. Just updated to 0.8.8.2 and wow, what a difference! DE has been awesome since I first used it in Feb 2010, but now it is so polished. Fantastic work.
on Feb 1, 2012 at 9:55 PM
This is an *excellent* and *awesome*, much needed PC application. I cannot "see" hardly anything on my DroidX with Windows explorer. At least this explorer shows you what is going on. I would *love* to see root access on the term window. We need stuff like this badly. I hate to see such a fine effort go unfunded, do you have a paypal link setup for donations? I will start you out with a fiver. ;>)
on Aug 31, 2011 at 12:03 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.