Menus not working

Feb 16, 2011 at 3:51 PM
Edited Feb 16, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Hi. The file and the view menues doesn't  work for me. When I click them nothing happens. Moreover, I am unable to create folders or files or delete them in the phone via Droid Explorer. I'm runing Windows 7 x64. Thanks in advance.

Coordinator
Apr 21, 2011 at 6:39 PM

a lot of the menus are still incomplete. they do not have any sub items in some of the menus yet.

if you cannot create or delete files, it has to do with permissions on the folder you are trying to delete files in. The /system folders are set to mount as read only, droid explorer, for security reasons, does not automatically change this option. 

Aug 31, 2011 at 12:06 AM

Calalot is right, these are Linux phones. Will you consider adding a superuser function? The term window is not much good without it. By the way, great app and excellent effort. I really want to see you move forward with this. You might not get rich overnight but you will get noticed. Thanks Camalot, I really appreciate and use your app.

Coordinator
Aug 31, 2011 at 8:19 PM

@ohmster, yes, something like "superuser" is what I am looking in to for implementation of the readonly mount points. The ball is moving, but slowly. I am working on features like this, and others, while I move to the Managed Android Debug Bridge as part of the core of Droid Explorer.