Droid Explorer 0.7.4.0
Other Available Downloads
- Changed the SdkInstallDialog to use a WebRequest instead of the WebClient. Hopefully this will help some peoples issues...
- Window settings are now saved and reloaded.
- Remembers the folder view state (large icon, details, etc)
- added --color=never to directory listing command. this should fix the issue people with Heros are having
- moved the options dialog tree config to its own file, as it really isnt configured by the user.
- added batch installer plugin (alpha) that can install/uninstall multiple apk's at one time.
- added logging info for droid explorer. (saved in %USERAPPDATA%\DroidExplorer\logs)
- it should also handle "unhandled" errors better
- wired up Tools menu items
- Added property to indicate if a plugin can be ran by the Runner
- Jumplist items added for runnable plugins
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.