Droid Explorer 0.7.9.0
Other Available Downloads
- new shell console enhanced
- getprop wrapped to get device properties
- explorer icon now attempts to load an icon of the device
- Known devices:
- Bahamas (Tattoo)
- GT-I7500 (Galaxy)
- Hero (G2/Hero)
- Sprint Hero (do not yet know what it identifies itself as in ro.product.device may just show normal hero)
- cliq (need to verify what ro.product.device returns)
- Saphire (MyTouch3G/ION/Magic)
- Dream (G1/ADP1)
- Pulse (need to verify what ro.product.device returns)
- Zii Egg (need to verify what ro.product.device returns)
- Device properties viewable in options->environment->known devices->device-serial->properties (only when device is connected)
- fixed bug with screenshot image being landscape but window portrait.
- fixed bug with large icons not always showing the right icon
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.