Droid Explorer 0.8.1.0
Other Available Downloads
- added a splash screen so the user is aware that the app is running right away
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 check added to installer.
- apk shell extension now uses the path stored in the registry for the tools.
- added logging to the install process
- kill all adb processes before attempting to cleanup the sdk path during install.
- apk seems to not be working, still debuging the issues. it will be back.
- defined a platform constant to the project scripts, x86: PLATFORMX86, x64: PLATFORMX64, ia64: PLATFORMIA64
- fixed bug with reading / writing to the registry in x64. now looks in HKLM\Software\WOW6432Node\
- fatal errors are now caught and user given option to restart app, close app, or report bug
- there is still a bug with installing the driver, the check isnt working so the driver still needs to be installed manually.
Very very good, can't wait for future improvements.
on Nov 30, 2009 at 5:20 PM
Looks promising. Can't get it to load on my Vista pc.
on Nov 26, 2009 at 3:38 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.