Droid Explorer 0.8.2.1 Beta
Other Available Downloads
If you are having issues installing on Windows XP, during installation, select the drivers and set to "Not Installed". This will be fixed in the next release.
- Fixes for install issues with 0.8.2.0
- created a WiX custom action library for checking for the android usb drivers
- install logging is now merged in to one file and off by default. use /log to turn on logging
- tools will always be downloaded/extracted during install. This lets the tool update to newer tools if needed
- fixed delete file when the file name has a space in the file name.
- sdk tools upgraded to r4
- fixed bug in uninstall if the service did not exist on the machine
- should now successfully check for the android usb drivers and install them if revision 2 is not installed.
- remember location of "open file dialog"
- added code that should check for .net 3.5 sp1 before "crashing" for not having it installed.
- added check that the user is installing the correct version (x86 or x64) for their system
good work !!! very good !!!!!! when you going to release a mac osx version???
on Dec 25, 2009 at 6:14 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.