Droid Explorer 0.8.8.7 Beta
Bug in the display icon for apk's, will fix with next release
- Added fallback icon if unable to get the image/icon from the Cloud Service
- Removed some stale plugins that were either out dated or incomplete.
- Added handler for *.ab files for restoring backups
- Added plugin to create device backups
- Backups stored in %USERPROFILE%\Android Backups\%DEVICE_ID%\
- Added custom folder icon for the android backups directory
- better error handling for installing an apk
- bug fixes for the Runner.
- Added windows shell menu to unpack android backups thanks to a modified version of "ABE" (https://github.com/camalot/android-backup-extractor)
- added BasePlugin class that defines properties that may stay the same between plugins.
- Runner changed to use ID of plugin to load. This defaults to the "type,assembly", but is overridable.
- Implemented the Enhanced Android Backup. - http://de.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=The%20.ABEX%20File%20Format%20Specification
- .ABEX files are tied to a device so backups can be applied to the correct device during a restore.
- new icon for android packages
- From my tests, Vista x64 is now working
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.